Candy spoons are an easy and favorite favors for wedding receptions. They are great for adding flavor to coffe or as a bite-sized candy. Although the pictures shows white chocolate, you can also use regular chocolate as well.
- Ribbon – small amount of 1/8″ ivory or other coordinating wedding color
- Baby’s Breath – irridescent glitter
- Wedding silk floral trims
- Buttons and trims – Dress It Up combination packet
- Decorative pearl bead spray and pearl strings
- Candy mold for white chocolate dipping spoon
- Small clear candy bags
PLEASE NOTE: Cost of each project will vary depending on materials used.
- Create spoon stirrers by forming chocolate in molds made for this purpose (the mold accomodates plastic spoon.
- Wrap candy in candy bags; then wrap in tulle securing with a multiloop bow.
- Apply pearl bead spray, ribbon, baby’s breath, etc. to finish the look.
The information on this instruction sheet is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent is to inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained.