10 Minute Pomander
These beautiful pomander balls are aromatic and very easy to make! They are perfect for victorian or holiday themed weddings, and can be used for favors or lovely decorations. They would also make a great gift for your attendants, maid/matron of honor, or close family members. They would also look great in your own home as well.
Have a “favor” party and invite all your bridal wedding attendants over to help make these favors. Not only would it be a great way to get together with your attendants, but to get extra help with putting together your favors!
This craft is courtesy of Floral Home and is used by permission. They retain all rights; copyrights to all contents, directions, and images are the property of Floral Home.
- 1 Lavender Sphere, 3″ in diameter
- 9 Strands Of Raffia
- 9 Pink Rose Boutons
- 17 Green Myrtle Leaves
- 1 Stem Natural Caspia
- Glue (Hot or Tacky)
- 20-22 Gauge Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Gather 4 pieces of raffia together and tie a knot in the center. Place the knot on the lavender ball and wrap two strands up one side and two strands up the opposite side. Tie them in a knot on top, opposite the knot on the bottom. Do the same with the other 4 strands, wrapping them up to the top opposite each other and knotting them together. The second set should be alternated between the first set so each quadrant of the ball is covered with raffia.
- Tie the ends of the raffia into a bow. Cut the last piece of raffia to 12″ and bend it into a loop. Knot the ends together and bend a 3″ piece of floral wire over the knot. Insert the wire into the ball behind the bow. This creates a raffia loop for hanging the pomander.
- Glue the rose boutons around the center of the bow. Glue the myrtle leaves around the roses and bow, facing out in all directions.
- Cut the caspia into 1/2″ sections and glue it in among the roses and leaves, facing out in all directions.
The information on this instruction sheet is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent is to inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Floral Home disclaims any liability for untoward results.