AUTUMN THEME WEDDINGS
Autumn, or Fall, Wedding Themes have become quite popular. Below are some ideas on how to create an Autumn Themed Wedding:
– Cream colored or beige wedding gown
– It may be cool, so either have a wrap or have your gown made from a heavier fabric such as brocade or velvet.
– Have the bridesmaids wear different colored dresses; will continue with the fall theme!
– Have your baker decorate your cake with fall leaves.
– A hollowed out pumpkin, used as a vase, with fresh flowers inside
– Baskets accented with leaves and filled with fall flowers
– Pumpkin-colored candles in varying sizes , atop a pile of shimmery, white tulle
– Place gourds, pumpkins and indian corn arranged on a bed of leaves.
– White candles pillars on white shimmery tulle, accented with small miniature pumpkins (gourds)
– Baskets filled with apples and cinnamon sticks; accent with bows in your wedding colors
– Dried flowers in a crystal vase; tie with a raffia bow in your wedding colors.
– Hurricane lamps surrounded by a grapevine wreath, decorated with fall leaves or flowers.
– Cornucopias sitting on fall leaves or surrounded by fall flowers
Here are some suggestions on wedding colors:
– Hunter green
– Rust Brown
– Dark Orange
– Deep Red
– Shiny Silver
– Small baskets filled with potpourri, nuts, etc. wrapped in tulle and tied with a ribbon in your wedding colors.
– Candy corn wrapped in tulle or placed in small gift boxes wrapped with raffia.
– Small splits of wine, decorated with fall leaves or flowers.
– Gerbera daisies in fall colors
– Yellow, peach or coral roses
– Bed and Breakfast
– Farm or Ranch
– Apple Orchard
– Nature Preserve
– Country Inn
– Pew Bows: instead of using white, use ribbon with a printed fall theme, or a solid color edged in gold.
– Serve mulled wine or hot apple cider
– Invitations: Cream colored invitations with accents of fall leaves in gold, green and rust colors.