Votive Wedding Favors
One nice thing about this favor is its versatility. Even though the instructions call for a votive candle, you can modify these instructions by using chocolates, jordan almonds or whatever else you want instead.
- Tulle / Netting
- 18″ of 1/8″ picot ribbon
- Votive candle
- Wedding Sticker
- Silk flowers or baby’s breath
- Pearl bead spray
- Clear glass votive cup
For Taper Candle Ivy Bowl:
- Roses (5 each about 4″ diameter, color to coordinate)
- Stephanotis (4 stems, ivory or white to coordinate)
- Ribbon (4 yards satin to coordinate)
- Taper Candle (12″ to coordinate)
- Taper Candle Cup (1 package)
- Floral Foam
- Apply a wedding rub-on sticker or decal to the outside of a glass votive cup.
- Then, simply wrap a votive candle of coordinating wedding color with tulle and secure with a multi-loop bow of picot ribbon.(See instructions and illustrations below)
- Accent center of bow with silk flowers or baby’s breath and a pearl spray. Place wrapped candle in votive cup and you are finished.
- Select the desired length of ribbon. Have someone hold out their fingers the width that you would like the finished bow.
- Center ribbon over fingers. Wrap ribbon around fingers where the ribbon meets each time (Step 1).
- When bow has the number of loops desired, criss-cross the two ends (Step 2).
- Pull ends around bow to the opposite side and tie knot (Step 3).
- Remove from fingers and fluff (Step 4).
The information on this instruction sheet is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent is to inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained.