CHRISTMAS THEME WEDDINGS
Home :: Planning :: Theme Weddings :: Christmas Theme
A Christmas Holiday theme incorporates the magic of Christmas with the romance of a wedding. Below are some ideas on how to create a Christmas Themed Wedding:
Photo Courtesy of Tamara's
- Small Christmas trees
Here are some suggestions on wedding colors:
- Stocking filled with chocolate
- Personalize Christmas Ornaments
- Evergreen garland with red or gold velvet bows
- Decorate with a lot of greenery.
- A white, horse drawn carriage
- A white sleigh
- Consider setting up a Christmas tree to add to the overall Christmas feel. If you are planning on giving ornaments as favors, hang them on the tree and have the DJ/Band (whoever you are using for entertainment) invite your guests to pick one out!
- If you are having kids at your wedding, consider having Santa stop by. If you plan on giving the kids special favors (such as coloring books, crayons, etc.) consider having them wrapped up present-like for Santa to hand out.
If you are having a wedding theme and need ideas, or want to add to any of these lists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!